DIY vs Cumberland Buildings for Storage Construction
Proper construction of a storage building from scratch can be a major project for even the most dedicated DIYer. Once the decision has been made to invest in a building you'll want to use the most time and cost efficient method to complete the project.
Coming up with a design, compiling a bill of materials, and finding the manpower for labor can be an intimidating process. Then there is the matter of getting the materials to the site, and of course the all-important budget for the project.
We realize that designing and erecting an actual building isn't something you do every day, but for our expert crew, it's all in a day's work. Some of the advantages of having your storage shed built by Cumberland Buildings include:
- No need for you to buy any tools required for a one-time project.
- We build your shed to specifications from professionally engineered blueprints
- We are able to purchase materials in bulk to save you money and take the guesswork out of your project's final costs.
- Expert assembly ensures the finished building is durable and built to last.
- We deliver the building when it's ready. There is no need to turn your property into a messy construction site while a building is in progress, or when construction is delayed by bad weather.
At Cumberland Buildings, our specialty is building in accordance with the highest standards of the Mennonite tradition. Our expert American craftsmen build durable high-quality storage buildings designed and constructed to endure the harshest weather conditions, as well as the demands of day-to-day life.
Look to us as your first resource for outside storage buildings ranging from economic storage sheds to deluxe lofted barn cabins and everything in between.