Delivery Driver Career Opportunity
Cumberland Buildings is looking for an Independent Contractor to run delivery routes. Driver must have their own truck, and will also be responsible for all maintenance, insurance, fuel and expenses. You must have your own trailer, or we may lease one to you. Compensation is paid weekly or bi-weekly. All drivers must pass a criminal background check, pre-contracting drug test, and Clean Motor Vehicle Record.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• DELIVER and SETUP portable storage building to different addresses
• Follow DOT regulations, safety standards and qualifications
• Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate delivery vehicle
• Must have a clean and valid driver's license. NO CDL required.
• Established US DOT number helpful but not required
• Contractor must pass a criminal background check and drug test
• Can lift, move, and operate the equipment to deliver portable buildings
• Have a basic set of hand tools for installation
• Own or lease a truck and have insurance
• Must possess and demonstrate good customer service and communication skills
• Must have a smartphone for pre-calling customers and to perform delivery updates
• Earnings paid bi-weekly or weekly if preferred
• NO SUNDAYS
• No overnights
• High annual gross earnings
• Year-round stable work
• Own your own business and be your own boss!
If you are interested, please call or email us!